By Jin Loh
~ Jin Loh Professional Music (since 1999)
Below are some of the cello articles or cello advise I wrote and gave to explain on how to choose a suitable cello size for cellist, how to choose a good cello, how to prevent the cello pegs from slipping and why cello pegs slip? Please click on the highlighted subtitle to read about the article.
♪ Cello Size Buying Guide/How to Choose A Cello Size?
- Which cello size should I buy, use or suit me?
- 4/4 cello size, 3/4 cello size, 1/2 cello size, 1/4 cello size, 1/8 cello size, 1/10 cello size?
- Guidelines on buying a suitable cello size for cellists
♪ How to Choose A Good Cello?
- What makes a good cello?
- What are the good cello qualities/criterias?
- What to look for when buying a new cello?
♪ How to Prevent the Cello Pegs from Slipping?
- Cello slipping/flipping/rolling pegs prevention
- Some DIY Slippery cello pegs solutions
- How to stop cello pegs from rolling/slipping/turning by itself?
♪ Why cello pegs slip?
- What are the reasons that cause cello pegs to slip?
- Why my cello pegs keep going out of place? Why my cello strings/pegs won't stay put.
- By knowing why cello pegs slip, cellists could prevent the cello pegs from slipping.