♪ Miss Jin Loh holds a Bachelor Degree (Hons) in Professional Music (UK).
♪ She was accepted into the Dean's List for 5 semesters.
♪ Miss Jin Loh is an experienced music teacher who has been teaching music for 20 years.
♪ She plays and teaches 6 musical instruments: cello; classical & jazz piano; flute; vocal/singing. electone (electric organ) and guzheng.
♪ For many years, Miss Jin Loh's students scored High Distinctions in ABRSM (UK) music exams (Eg. 144/150 marks) and Trinity London College London (UK) music exams (Eg. 95/100 marks).
♪ Her students won in various National and International Music Competitions.
Miss Jin Loh received Letters of Commendation/Appreciation from international world leading music examination boards: Trinity College London (UK) and ABRSM (UK) for her outstanding music students' exam results and her teaching efforts.
Its been consecutively 2 years (2019, 2018) that Miss Jin Loh's students scored one of the highest marks in music exams throughout the whole year, in the country.
2019 Year Miss Jin Loh Received
2018 Year Miss Jin Loh Received
2015 Year Miss Jin Loh Received
2019 Year Euroasia Strings Competition Preliminary Round Bronze Winner
Congratulations to Miss Jin Loh's cello student, Imran, for winning the Bronze prize in the 2019 Euroasis Strings Competition. This was the first time the student took part in a cello competition.
2018 Year The 5th Hong Kong International Music Festival 2018 Music Competition Winner - Bronze Medal (Malaysia Region)
Congratulations to Miss Jin Loh's Singing Diploma (ATCL) music student, Alyson Ng, for winning in the recent 2018 Year "5th Hong Kong International Music Festival 2018 Music Competition". Alyson Ng won Bronze Medal (3rd Prize) in the Malaysia region. This was her first time taking part in a singing competition.
2015 Asia Piano Competition Gold and Silver Prize Winners
Miss Jin Loh's Piano Students Represented Malaysia. Miss Jin Loh's Piano students won Gold, 1st Prize in National Round, Silver Prize, 2nd Prize in International Grand Final Piano Competition.
Miss Jin Loh's Students Music Exams Outstanding Results
Mid Year of 2019 Trinity College London (UK) Singing Exam Result
High Distinctions 94/100 Marks
High Distinction (94/100 Marks)
Distinction: 80 marks and above
Pass: 60-79 marks
Congratualions to Alicia Lao, Miss Jin Loh's singing student who scored High Distinctions 94/100 marks in the recent singing exam. Alicia scored FULL MARKS (30/30 marks) in "Accuracy & Fluency" singing section + FULL MARKS (10/10 marks) in Programme Notes & Presentation.
Year of 2018 Trinity College London (UK) Singing Students' Exam Results
ALL High Distinctions
95/100 Marks, 91/100 marks
All Singing Students High Distinctions (95/100, 91/100 Marks)
Distinction: 80 marks and above
Pass: 60-79 marks
Congratualions to all Miss Jin Loh's singing students who scored High Distinctions 95/100 marks and 91/100 marks in the Trinity College London (UK) Singing Exam.
Miss Jin Loh’s ABRSM (UK) Practical Music Student High Distinction Exam Result 144/150 marks
ABRSM (UK) High Scorer's Music Result High Distinction 144/150 marks
Distinction: 130-150 marks
Merit: 120-129 marks
Pass: 100-119 marks
~ Miss Jin Loh's music student was specially invited by ABRSM (UK) to perform in ABRSM High Scorer's Music Concert.
Trinity College London Music
Trinity College London Music, Trinity College of Music London, Trinity School of Music London, Trinity College London, Trinity college of music, London Trinity College,Trinity exams information.
Trinity Exams: What to Bring to Trinity Music Exam?
What to Bring to Music Exam?
On your Trinity exam day, please remember to bring all the following items: -
1) Original IC (for Malaysian) or Original Passport (for Expatriate Students)
- Please bring the correct identification document that you used to register for your exam. If you used your IC number to register, please bring your original IC on the exam day. If you used your passport number to register e.g. if you are an expatriate student, please bring your original passport with the same passport number that you used for exam registration.
2) Trinity Exam Appointment Slips
- All students must remember to bring the Trinity Exam Appointment Slip on your exam day to hand to the exam steward, before you are permitted to enter to the exam room.
- Starting from 2017 year, Trinity no longer send the "physical copy" of this exam appointment slips to us via post any more. Students need to download this Trinity Exam Appoinment Slip from Trinity's exam email attachment files.
- For all my students, I have downloaded and printed this for you. :)
3) All Your Original Exam Books
4) Photocopies (1 Set/1 Copy) of All Your Original Exam Songs/Pieces
- If the exam songs/pieces that you are playing/singing are from non-Trinity publications, please photocopy (1 copy) of the songs/pieces and bring the photocopies together with all your original exam books for the examiner.
5) Your Complete Original Programme Notes (for diploma music students and students who are taking Certificates Exams)
- For all my singing students and diploma music students, please remember to bring your final, complete Programme Notes to exam.
6) Some Warm Water to Drink
7) A Cardigan/Jacket to Wear In Case You Are Cold
8) Try to Arrive At The Exam Venue Earlier
♪ All The Best to All of You! Enjoy Your Exam! :) ♪
Music is Love.
Love is Music
~ Jin Loh