♪ Miss Jin Loh holds a Bachelor Degree (Hons) in Professional Music (UK).
♪ She was accepted into the Dean's List for 5 semesters.
♪ Miss Jin Loh is an experienced music teacher who has been teaching music for 20 years.
♪ She plays and teaches 6 musical instruments: cello; classical & jazz piano; flute; vocal/singing. electone (electric organ) and guzheng.
♪ For many years, Miss Jin Loh's students scored High Distinctions in ABRSM (UK) music exams (Eg. 144/150 marks) and Trinity London College London (UK) music exams (Eg. 95/100 marks).
♪ Her students won in various National and International Music Competitions.
Miss Jin Loh Received
Trinity College London (UK) Letter of Commendation/Appreciation for Her Outstanding Music Students Exam Results
Miss Jin Loh Received
ABRSM (UK) Letter of Commendation/Appreciation for Her Outstanding Music Student Exam Result
2019 Trinity College London Awards & Concert
ALL of Miss Jin Loh’s singing exam students are High Scorers for last year 2018 Trinity singing exams Eg. 95/100 marks. All these singing students receive special certificates and medals from Trinity College London. Miss Jin Loh's singing student is invited to perform during the 2019 Trinity College London Awards & Concert.
2019 Year Euroasia Strings Competition Preliminary Round Bronze Winner
Congratulations to Miss Jin Loh's cello student, Imran, for winning the Bronze prize in the 2019 Euroasis Strings Competition. This was the first time the student took part in a cello competition.
2018 Year The 5th Hong Kong International Music Festival 2018 Music Competition Winner - Bronze Medal (Malaysia Region)
Congratulations to Miss Jin Loh's Singing Diploma (ATCL) music student, Alyson Ng, for winning in the recent 2018 Year "5th Hong Kong International Music Festival 2018 Music Competition". Alyson Ng won Bronze Medal (3rd Prize) in the Malaysia region. This was her first time taking part in a singing competition.
2015 Asia Piano Competition Gold and Silver Prize Winners
Miss Jin Loh's Piano Students Represented Malaysia. Miss Jin Loh's Piano students won Gold, 1st Prize in National Round, Silver Prize, 2nd Prize in International Grand Final Piano Competition.
Miss Jin Loh's Students Music Exams Outstanding Results
Mid Year of 2019 Trinity College London (UK) Singing Exam Result
High Distinctions 94/100 Marks
High Distinction (94/100 Marks)
Distinction: 80 marks and above
Pass: 60-79 marks
Congratualions to Alicia Lao, Miss Jin Loh's singing student who scored High Distinctions 94/100 marks in the recent singing exam. Alicia scored FULL MARKS (30/30 marks) in "Accuracy & Fluency" singing section + FULL MARKS (10/10 marks) in Programme Notes & Presentation.
Year of 2018 Trinity College London (UK) Singing Students' Exam Results
All High Distinctions
95/100 Marks, 91/100 marks
All Singing Students High Distinctions (95/100, 91/100 Marks)
Distinction: 80 marks and above
Pass: 60-79 marks
Congratualions to all Miss Jin Loh's singing students who scored High Distinctions 95/100 marks and 91/100 marks in the Trinity College London (UK) Singing Exam.
Miss Jin Loh’s ABRSM (UK) Practical Music Student High Distinction Exam Result 144/150 marks
ABRSM (UK) High Scorer's Music Result High Distinction 144/150 marks
Distinction: 130-150 marks
Merit: 120-129 marks
Pass: 100-119 marks
~ Miss Jin Loh's music student was specially invited by ABRSM (UK) to perform in ABRSM High Scorer's Music Concert.
Music Lessons/Courses/Classes in Malaysia
Music lesson/course/class in Bangsar, Damansara Heights, Hartamas Heights, Mon't Kiara, Sri Hartamas, Desa Sri Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur Golf & Country Club (KLGCC), KLCC, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail (TTDI), Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya (P.J) and Kuala Lumpur (K.L) areas in Malaysia by experienced music instructor/teacher/coach.
♪ Cello (Violoncello) Lesson/Class in Malaysia
- Cello lesson/class for graded cello exams. Eg, ABRSM cello class/lesson.
- Cello lesson/class for adult learner.
- Cello lesson/class for leisure purpose.
- Cello lesson/class during summer school holiday.
- Cello lesson/class for IGCSE music exam preparation.
- Cello theory class/lesson.
♪ Classical Piano Lesson/Class in Malaysia
- Classical Piano lesson/class to prepare for piano competitions.
- Professional Classical Piano lesson/class for advanced piano students and piano teachers.
- Classical Piano Diploma music exams (ATCL/LTCL) class/lesson.
- Suitable for advanced piano students who would learn more advanced piano playing techniques, about the differences in music interpretations between different musical periods and composers. Different composers have different personalities. For example, playing or interpreting a Beethoven piece is different from a Mozart piece.
♪ Jazz (Contemporary) Piano Lesson/Class in Malaysia
- Professional Jazz/Contemporary Piano lesson/class.
- A step by step Professional Jazz Piano class/lesson conducted by a trained pianist with both Classical and Jazz Piano background and knowledge.
- Learn how to play Jazz Chords, Jazz Piano voicings, learn how to improvise, the different types of Jazz scales, Jazz theory and many other Jazz/contemporary playing techniques.
- Learn how to play real Jazz Piano from Real Books or lead sheet.
- Minimum requirement is grade 8 piano and theory grade 5 and above.
♪ Flute Lesson/Class in Malaysia
- Flute lesson/class for graded flute exams. Eg. ABRSM flute lesson/class.
- Flute lesson/class for adult learner.
- Flute lesson/class for leisure purpose.
- Flute lesson/class during summer school holiday.
- Flute lesson/class for IGCSE music exam preparation.
- Flute theory class/lesson.
♪ Guzheng Lesson/Class in Malaysia
- Guzheng lesson/class for adult learner.
- Guzheng lesson/class for leisure purpose.
- Step by step Guzheng lesson/class conducted by a Guzheng instructor with both Classical, Jazz/Contemporary and Chinese (Oriental Music) background and knowledge.
♪ Music Composition/Song Writing Lesson/Class in Malaysia
- Learn how to compose or write a song and lyrics (words).
- Learn songwriting or music composition techniques as a trained musician.
- Conducted by a trained free-lance music arranger.
- Minimum requirement is grade 5 theory knowledge and above.
♪ Music Diploma (ATCL/LTCL) Lesson/Class in Malaysia
- Music Diploma and advanced diploma lesson/class for piano, cello, flute and singing/vocal.
- Suitable for teachers who would like to further their studies, knowledge and playing skills.
- Music Diploma and advanced diploma students would learn about the differences in techniques/music interpretations between different musical periods and composers. Different composers have different personalities. For example, playing or interpreting a Beethoven piece is different from a Mozart piece.
♪ Singing (Voice/Vocal) Lesson/Class in Malaysia
- Classical (Opera) singing (vocal/voice) lesson/class.
- Jazz (contemporary) singing (vocal/voice) lesson/class.
- Singing class/lesson for singing competitions.
- Singing class/lesson for singing auditions.
- Singing (vocal/voice) lesson/class for graded singing exams. Eg. Trinity singing lesson/class.
- Singing (vocal) lesson/class for adults.
- Singing (vocal) lesson/class for leisure purpose.
- Conducted by a trained vocal instructor, vocal coach who is also a free-lance music arranger.
Music is Love.
Love is Music
~ Jin Loh