Year of 2018 Miss Jin Loh Received
Trinity College London (UK) Letter of Commendation/Appreciation for Her Outstanding Music Students Exam Results
Miss Jin Loh Received
ABRSM (UK) Letter of Commendation/Appreciation for Her Outstanding Music Student Exam Result
The 5th Hong Kong International Music Festival 2018 Music Competition Winner - Bronze Medal (Malaysia Region)
Congratulations to Miss Jin Loh's Singing Diploma (ATCL) music student, Alyson Ng, for winning in the recent 2018 Year "5th Hong Kong International Music Festival 2018 Music Competition". Alyson Ng won Bronze Medal (3rd Prize) in the Malaysia region. This is her first time taking part in a singing competition. Alyson Ng is selected to represent Malaysia to compete in the final round singing competition in Hong Kong. However unfortunately Alyson is unable to travel to Hong Kong during the final round competition in Hong Kong...
Miss Jin Loh's Piano Diploma Students Represented Malaysia and Won Gold, 1st Prize in National Round, Silver Prize, 2nd Prize in International Piano Competition
Miss Jin Loh’s ABRSM (UK) Practical Music Student High Distinction Exam Result 144/150 marks
ABRSM (UK) High Scorer's Music Result High Distinction 144/150 marks
Distinction: 130-150 marks
Merit: 120-129 marks
Pass: 100-119 marks
~ Miss Jin Loh's music student was specially invited by ABRSM (UK) to perform in ABRSM High Scorer's Music Concert.
Year of 2018 Miss Jin Loh’s Trinity College London (UK) Singing Students Exam Results - All High Distinctions 95/100 Marks and 91/100 marks
Trinity College London (UK) Singing May 2018 Exam Result
100% pass with High Distinction (90-95/100 Marks)
Distinction: 80 marks and above
Pass: 60-79 marks
All Miss Jin Loh's singing students scored High Distinctions 95/100 marks and 91/100 marks. Miss Jin Loh is all the students' first singing teacher.
Year of 2018 November Miss Jin Loh’s Trinity London College (UK) Singing Exam Result November/December 2018 - Distinction 87/100 marks
Congratulations to Miss Jin Loh’s Singing student, Celine See, for scoring a Distinction on her singing exam. She was marked by a professional female singer examiner with 30 years of singing experiences; sang with New York Philharmonic Orchestra; a founder of a singing academy..etc. She gave Miss Jin Loh’s singing student a Distinction, 87/100 marks. Miss Jin Loh is the students' first singing teacher.
Distinction is 80 marks and above
Music Lessons/Courses/Classes in Malaysia
Music lesson/course/class in Bangsar, Damansara Heights, Hartamas Heights, Mon't Kiara, Sri Hartamas, Desa Sri Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur Golf & Country Club (KLGCC), KLCC, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail (TTDI), Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya (P.J) and Kuala Lumpur (K.L) areas in Malaysia by experienced music instructor/teacher/coach.
♪ Cello (Violoncello) Lesson/Class in Malaysia
- Cello lesson/class for graded cello exams. Eg, ABRSM cello class/lesson.
- Cello lesson/class for adult learner.
- Cello lesson/class for leisure purpose.
- Cello lesson/class during summer school holiday.
- Cello lesson/class for IGCSE music exam preparation.
- Cello theory class/lesson.
♪ Classical Piano Lesson/Class in Malaysia
- Classical Piano lesson/class to prepare for piano competitions.
- Professional Classical Piano lesson/class for advanced piano students and piano teachers.
- Classical Piano Diploma music exams (ATCL/LTCL) class/lesson.
- Suitable for advanced piano students who would learn more advanced piano playing techniques, about the differences in music interpretations between different musical periods and composers. Different composers have different personalities. For example, playing or interpreting a Beethoven piece is different from a Mozart piece.
♪ Jazz (Contemporary) Piano Lesson/Class in Malaysia
- Professional Jazz/Contemporary Piano lesson/class.
- A step by step Professional Jazz Piano class/lesson conducted by a trained pianist with both Classical and Jazz Piano background and knowledge.
- Learn how to play Jazz Chords, Jazz Piano voicings, learn how to improvise, the different types of Jazz scales, Jazz theory and many other Jazz/contemporary playing techniques.
- Learn how to play real Jazz Piano from Real Books or lead sheet.
- Minimum requirement is grade 8 piano and theory grade 5 and above.
♪ Flute Lesson/Class in Malaysia
- Flute lesson/class for graded flute exams. Eg. ABRSM flute lesson/class.
- Flute lesson/class for adult learner.
- Flute lesson/class for leisure purpose.
- Flute lesson/class during summer school holiday.
- Flute lesson/class for IGCSE music exam preparation.
- Flute theory class/lesson.
♪ Guzheng Lesson/Class in Malaysia
- Guzheng lesson/class for adult learner.
- Guzheng lesson/class for leisure purpose.
- Step by step Guzheng lesson/class conducted by a Guzheng instructor with both Classical, Jazz/Contemporary and Chinese (Oriental Music) background and knowledge.
♪ Music Composition/Song Writing Lesson/Class in Malaysia
- Learn how to compose or write a song and lyrics (words).
- Learn songwriting or music composition techniques as a trained musician.
- Conducted by a trained free-lance music arranger.
- Minimum requirement is grade 5 theory knowledge and above.
♪ Music Diploma (ATCL/LTCL) Lesson/Class in Malaysia
- Music Diploma and advanced diploma lesson/class for piano, cello, flute and singing/vocal.
- Suitable for teachers who would like to further their studies, knowledge and playing skills.
- Music Diploma and advanced diploma students would learn about the differences in techniques/music interpretations between different musical periods and composers. Different composers have different personalities. For example, playing or interpreting a Beethoven piece is different from a Mozart piece.
♪ Singing (Voice/Vocal) Lesson/Class in Malaysia
- Classical (Opera) singing (vocal/voice) lesson/class.
- Jazz (contemporary) singing (vocal/voice) lesson/class.
- Singing class/lesson for singing competitions.
- Singing class/lesson for singing auditions.
- Singing (vocal/voice) lesson/class for graded singing exams. Eg. Trinity singing lesson/class.
- Singing (vocal) lesson/class for adults.
- Singing (vocal) lesson/class for leisure purpose.
- Conducted by a trained vocal instructor, vocal coach who is also a free-lance music arranger.
Music is Love.
Love is Music
~ Jin Loh